Playing Hooky

There is a dinosaur in the middle of my kitchen,
a dirty pot in my sink that has been there for 3 days,
clothes in the dryer,
clothes on the chair,
clothes on the floor of my closet,
clothes in a basket in front of the bathroom,
pillows on the living room floor and
pictures that need to be edited.

Instead of doing what I should do, I am going to work on...


sewing this bag





out of this fabric


I am a bad girl.  I'll do better tomorrow, I promise.

(It's Amy's fault, she told me about Whipstitch in Midtown and I went there and spent too much money and now have yummy fabric that I want to make into yummy things.)

amy  – (September 28, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

Haha...LOVE IT. I know exactly how you feel. I'm in that same spot today. I'm sewing a similar bag from the book One Yard Wonders. Have you seen this book? If not, you can borrow it!

Jeanne  – (September 29, 2010 at 5:51 PM)  

Yep, totally agree.

I'd have sewn the bag as well. If I knew how to sew, that is. Which I don't. But anyhow, if I could have I would have.

Hee Hee.

Love your fabric.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP