No Easter Bonnets

So I made bow ties and belts.



I don't have little girls to dress up so on Christmas and Easter I dress up my boys.  And seriously, aren't they the cutest things ever!!  Thanks to this tutorial for the bow ties and my own basic belt idea, I think they are pretty spiffy.  And yes, I even learned to tie them myself.

I see more bow ties in our future.

So typical Caleb.



I cry a little every time I look at this picture.  So sweet and too old.

kathrynch  – (April 24, 2011 at 6:59 PM)  

Adorable!! Great job Steph. :-)

stacy: the aunt with gum  – (April 24, 2011 at 7:05 PM)  

Wow, Stephanie! He definitely looks so grown up in that last shot! Nice job on the bow ties - they are awesome :)

HoltonFamily  – (April 24, 2011 at 7:12 PM)  

I think I might cry too...he does look like such a big boy! Love those sweet Napper boys!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP